About Michael Pohlod
Michael represents our Toronto office and works with our team in Alberta to assist clients in the following areas:
- Energy project origination, valuation, program management and wholesale market participation.
- Greenhouse gas emissions reporting and compliance instruments.
- Energy market and utility regulation.
- Business model and strategy development.
- Demand response and Energy Management.
With over 10 years of experience in developing and operating complex energy projects and portfolios in North America and Europe, Michael is a leader the new world of Distributed Energy Resources. He has played a part in the development and operation of more than 100 MWh of energy storage in North America and was on the Independent Electricity System Operator’s Market Development Advisory Group.
Michael regularly participates in rulemakings with independent system operators and utility regulators.