About Jim Cormack
- Corporate Board and Senior Management level reporting of Environmental risk
- Greenhouse gas strategic planning
- Corporate Environment, Health and Safety governance
- Environmental compliance process
- Environment, Health and Safety audit
- Management System development and governance
- IT tool and business process evaluation
- Greenhouse gas technology evaluation and risk mitigation
- Methane emission measurement and facility management programs
- Air Pollutant planning and permitting
- Oil and Gas industry association collaboration
- More than ten years of representing industry issues directly with policy makers, industry associations, and the public
Jim’s consulting work focuses on Environmental Management, Regulation and Risk with a focus on pragmatic achievement of a client’s objectives.
With more than 25 years of experience in the oil, gas, and energy sectors, Jim is a seasoned energy industry leader with a strong understanding of the complexities of stakeholder concerns; combined with a comprehensive background in corporate business process management.
Jim is an internationally recognized GHG policy and operations expert with extensive experience in reporting Environmental Risk to energy industry senior management and a Corporate Board. Jim has a client-first focus in the areas of strategic planning, risk assessment, business process improvement, and governance activities for all aspects of Environmental Management.
Jim also participates in Canadian and U.S. multi-stakeholder policy discussions on Environmental legislation.
Jim is a past Chair of the Canadian Energy Partnership for Environmental Innovation as well as a past Chair of the Interstate Natural Gas Association of America’s committee for Environment, Health and Safety.